This iconic white and blue utensil holder will add a classic and timeless touch to any kitchen worktop. It will keep all your frequently used utensils neatly together, ready for when you need them. Can also be used as a vase on your dining table, holding a fresh bundle of flowers.
Why we love it:
- Robust - you can drop it and although the enamel may chip, it won't break!
- Timeless design
- Easy to clean - dishwasher safe
- Versatile - can also be used as a vase for your flowers
- Dimensions: H 16.5cm x Ø 10cm
- Material: enamel
- Designed and manufactured in Birmingham, England
- Oven, dishwasher and freezer safe, not recommended to use in the microwave
- Please note: enamelware on steel is a material that will last for generations due to its strength and durability, however markings, blemishes and chips revealing the steel underneath may be present. We feel like they simply add to the charm of the traditional and retro look and hope you agree.
* Avoid using abrasive cleansing pads or materials. To clean burned stains or grease, use a gentle soap filled scouring pad or sponge.
* Let your enamelware cool off after use before washing
* A light coat of cooking oil applied before use makes washing much easier