These Japanese designed light-weight, durable trays are useful for serving both food and drinks. Each tray has a layer of natural linen set within a poly resin which makes them not only practical but beautiful for the home. Each piece is unique, reflective of the colour variations inherent in the base linen used. Available in two sizes: the medium is suitable for a lunch plate or a couple of glasses, the large can hold cutlery, small bowls, and cups in addition to the main dish.
What's to love:
- Unique, durable design
- Made from linen covered in a polyester resin, which makes them waterproof
- Available in two sizes
- Slightly raised edges, so don't worry about slipping
- Dimensions: see product options
- Each size sold separately
- Made in Japan
- Care: Not suitable for extreme heat.
- Cleaning: Please hand-wash, not dishwasher proof
- Since the fabric uses the natural linen material as it is, the shade of color changes depending on the season, timing, and hours of sunshine at the time of harvest. Therefore, it could be that the color may be slightly different from the photo.