Once you've used real linen tea towels, you won't go back. These linen kitchen towels are our number one favourite for drying dishes and hands. As they are made of 100% linen, they are antibacterial and they are particularly long-lasting. New linen fabric is usually crisp and starchy, but over time it becomes softer and great to use.
These cloths are with us from start-to-finish on all cooking tasks: drying dishes, lining a basket, covering dough to rise, and cleaning up spills. One can never own too many kitchen cloths – so compose a set for yourself, with your favorite colors and patterns. It is an easy way to upgrade your kitchen!
You can find our other designs here.
What's to love:
- Durable, useful and practical whilst beautiful at the same time
- Gets softer, more absorbent with each wash
- Cotton loop for easy hang-dry
- Made of 100% linen, which is anti-bacterial
- Sold per 1
- Dimensions: W 45cm x L 65cm
- Made in Lithuania
- Care: because of its antibacterial properties, it is sufficient to wash linen aprons and tea towels at 30-40 degrees. Ironing linen is easier when linen is still damp. This can be done at a fairly high temperature. For colored linen, please always use a detergent without bleach to prevent stains. Dry cool or line-dry.