The amazing blankets are hand-loomed in Paraguay, using a combination of rustic spun cotton with a refined cotton twine to create a textural weave. The throws are made in small batches, giving room for slowing down and focussing on the process of creation, which allows for more intentional, meaningful and artistic work. This way, the makers can be proud of the products they have made. It takes hours to loom the throw, after which the the seems are sewed.
These cotton blankets are easy to care for and perfect for everyday use. Overtime, the blankets will grow soft and supple. They are made for living, meant to be used and to grow with you.
What's to love:
- Handmade by craftsman in different operation sites in Paraguay
- 100% cotton
- Unique textural weave design
- Suitable for all seasons
- Measurements: 130 cm x 180 cm
- As with all handmade products, none of these throws are exactly the same. slight variations in colour and appearance may occur, making each product unique.
- Care instructions: please wash separately in cold water on a gentle setting. tumble dry on a very delicate cycle just long enough to remove moisture, then air dry flat. dry cleaning is possible as well. these wonderful throws are made of raw cotton. as a consequence, they might shrink slighty after washing and stretch back out with use. the natural colour will withen with time after washing.