A weighty brass pepper mill with a polished, golden finish. It has a fully adjustable steel grinding mechanism, making it one of the most robust mills on the market. The metal mechanism is designed to properly grind the peppercorns (rather than smash them) which maximizes flavour and aroma. The adjustable nut on top allows you to grind between fine and rough, to suit your recipe and preferences. It is recommended that you grind directly over the food.
The pepper mill works in three steps:
1. Grabs and cracks each peppercorn and breaks each one in half
2. Cuts them into smaller pieces
3. Sends them to the small teeth and grinds them to the selected thickness
What's to love:
- Durable, polished cast brass body
- Long arm designed for easy grinding
- Side socket for easy refilling
- Can be used for pepper and other spices (not for salt)
- A beautifully designed piece of craftmanship
- Dimensions: ø 4.2 cm x H 13.5 cm
- Material: sand cast brass and hardened steel
- Origin: handcrafted in Greece
- Please note: not suitable for use with salt which can corrode the steel mechanism internally.