Soft, softer, softest! This really is the perfect blanket to snuggle up on the couch with during the colder and darker winter days. Woven with unbelievable soft alpaca and merino wool, this neutral blanket has wonderful thin grey stripes weaved throughout. Due to the neutral colour base, it will look great in any room, no matter the colour pallet!
A combination of the best quality and excellent craftsmanship: made out of alpaca wool sourced from the steep slopes of the Andes in Peru and woven in the hills of Donegal, by a weaving mill that has been producing the world's finest weaves for decades.
What's to love:
- Softer than cashmere, warmer than wool
- Non-itching and hypoallergenic (contains zero lanolin); perfect for the whole family
- Made with one of the most luxurious fibers in the world: alpaca wool from the steep slopes of the Andes in Peru
- Woven in the hills of Donegal, Ireland
- Material: 50% alpaca, 50% merino lambswool
- Dimensions: approximately 200cm x 145cm
- Care: dry clean recommended or wash in cold water and reshape when done. please do not tumble dry.