soap saver - loofah - set of 2
£9.00 Sale • Save
Loofah is a cucumber-like plant that produces spongy fruits. After drying, these fruits can be used as a washing sponge. Our loofah cushion has multiple purposes: the soap can dry in a natural way, because wet soap and water collect in the underside of the cushion, where they are used again: this natural, vegetable and reusable sponge is also perfect to clean the wash bassin. Also perfect for dry skin brushing!
What's to love:
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Ecological alternative to synthetic sponges
- Made in Spain - grows and harvested without chemicals
- Can also be used as a soap holder
- Made of 100% natural loofah
- Sold in set of 2
- Soak in plenty of water before first use, so the pillow gets in shape optimally.
- Clean: Clean with boiling water and mild detergent.