dish brush - birchwood - soft bristels
£14.00 Sale • Save
Simplistic, minimal dishbrush made from birchwood! The long handle and curve of the brush makes it ideal for washing glasses whose rounded bottom may otherwise be difficult to reach. The soft horse hair bristles assist in efficiently yet gently scrubbing and polishing the dish surface, without leaving any scratches.
What's to love:
- Made of oil treated birchwood and horsehair
- Made in Sweden
- Handle has a hole for hanging
- Allows for easy and quick cleaning
- Dimensions: L 27cm x W 3.2cm x H 5.7cm
- Clean: The best way to clean your dish brush is to boil water, pour in a few drops of mild detergent and dip your dish brush and stir. If it is very oily, you may need to repeat it a few times. Beat out the water and let it dry so that the water drains away from the brush. Preferably dry hanging.