pallarès solsona chef's knife with boxwood handle - multiple sizes
Every cook deserves a proper knife. This beautifully crafted chef’s knife will bring delight to both big and small kitchen jobs. With its smooth stainless-steel blade and comfortable boxwood handle, it effortlessly cuts into large items like pumpkin whilst also easily chop fresh herbs. Perfectly weighed and balanced, this is the essential kitchen tool that you will find yourself reaching for every day.
What's to love:
- Chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing has never been easier
- Each blade is stamped and crafted by hand
- Sleek and elegant design
- Made by a third generation of knifemakers
- Available in 2 sizes:
* M: L 34 cm x W 5 cm (20 cm long blade)
* L: L 39 cm x W 5 cm (25 cm long blade)
- Material: stainless steel blade (56-58 HRC Rockwell scale) with boxwood handle
- Made in Spain
- Care: Hand wash only and dry thoroughly after use. Sharpen using sharpening stones or bring to a professional.