five minute journal - natural linen
Focus on the good and the good gets better! Do you often get trapped in negative thought loops? Do you have trouble living in the present moment? Is your mind constantly busy? Would you like to journal, but do you never find the time? Spending only 5 minutes a day writing in this guided journal is the simplest thing you can do to start and end your day happier. Based on proven positive psychology research, in just 5 minutes a day, this guided journal trains your mind to focus on the good in your life.
How it works? You start your day with practices that support gratitude and bring awareness to intentional actions that enhance your life and your connection to it. This trains your brain to become positive focused and ensures you begin each day with purpose. At night before bed you reflect on the good things that happened throughout your day and how you could improve for tomorrow. No matter how your day was, you'll sleep a bit better after calming your mind. Helps you appreciate life more and encounter negative thought loops. The simplest thing you can do to start and end your day happier.
Why we love it:
- One of the best guided journals out there
- Simple design: morning and night section
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Boosts happiness: focus on the good and become more greatful
- Enhances your self discipline
- Measurements: W 13,5 cm x H 21 cm
- Material: 100% linen cover fabric, 100% biodegradable, recyclable, FSC certified paper
- Lasts for 6 months of daily journaling