handcrafted soap bar - bamboo charcoal
Buy it with
These amazing soap bars are made in the UK using the traditional cold press methods. It produces rich, moisturising and luxurious soaps, using all natural butters and oils, clays and natural exfoliants. By only using essential oils for fragrance, it gives subtle, uplifting scents. The results are pure and simple: calming and moisturizing soap, without harmful additives.
This bamboo activated charcoal soap with tea tree and lemon is a great deep cleansing bar for your face. Bamboo charcoal adsorbs dirt, binds unwanted toxins and debris from pores leaving skin clean and smooth. It works especially well to clean and care for oily and blemish-prone skin types. Bamboo charcoal is used rather than other types because it's four times more porous which increases its effectiveness to eliminate impurities. Fresh and herbaceous tea tree and lemon oils help to combat skin blemishes. Don't be alarmed if the activated charcoal leaves your sink a bit grey while you're washing your face, it rinses away - embrace the mess(y), your skin will thank you.
What's to love:
- Suitable for vegans, cruelty free
- Free from palm oil, parabens, phthalates, surfactants, petrochemicals, synthetic colour, synthetic fragrance
- Made with organic cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil
- Scented with essential oils only
- Dimensions: approx. 9 cm x 6 cm x 2,8 cm
- Weight: over 120g
- Origin: made in the UK
- Packaging: wrapped in natural greaseproof paper